Aaron - Head Technician
A highly qualified Bosch Certified Tradesman, Aaron is the Lismore Diesel Centre, technical team leader.
With more than 25 years of experience in the diesel industry, Aaron holds a Bosch Systems Technician Diesel qualification (one of the highest qualifications in the industry). His qualifications include:
- Bosch – Systems Technician Diesel (Bosch’s highest qualification)
- Assoc Aust Diesel Specialists – Arthur Walz Award
- New England TAFE – Automotive Electrical & Electronics
- New England TAFE – Electronic Diesel Engine Management
- Stanadyne – Electronic Diesel Fuel Injection Pumps
- Delphi – EPIC & DP200 series pumps
- Cummins – Insite 6.4
Aaron’s main focus is the continuing technical development of his team necessary to keep pace with today’s rapidly-evolving diesel technology.
Debbie - Administration
Behind every good technician is someone keeping the paperwork straight and for Lismore Diesel that role is fulfilled by Deb and Wendy.
Debbie has been part of the Lismore Diesel Centre administration team since its beginning.
A long-time Lismore resident, outside of work Debbie enjoys her time with family and friends.
Wendy - Administration
Wendy has been one of the Lismore Diesel Centre team for over 15 years, beginning as a casual but then stepping up to full time in 2007.
Wendy is a farm girl and, with her husband Trevor and four daughters, she raises beef cattle on her Lismore property.