Aaron Bryant Head Technician
A highly qualified Bosch Certified Tradesman, Aaron Bryant is the Lismore Diesel Centre technical team leader.
With more than 25 years experience in the diesel industry, Aaron holds a Bosch Systems Technician Diesel qualification (one of the highest qualifications in the industry). His qualifications include:
- Bosch – Systems Technician Diesel (Bosch’s highest qualification)
- Assoc Aust Diesel Specialists – Arthur Walz Award
- New England TAFE – Automotive Electrical & Electronics
- New England TAFE – Electronic Diesel Engine Management
- Stanadyne – Electronic Diesel Fuel Injection Pumps
- Delphi – EPIC & DP200 series pumps
- Cummins – Insite 6.4
Aaron’s main focus is the continuing technical development of his team necessary to keep pace with today’s rapidly-evolving diesel technology.
Debbie - Administration
Behind every good technician is someone keeping the paperwork straight and for Lismore & Coffs Harbour Diesel that role is fulfilled by Deb Clark and Wendy Bryant.
Debbie Clark has been part of the Lismore Diesel Centre & Coffs Harbour Diesel Service administration team since its beginning.
A long-time Lismore resident, outside of work Debbie enjoys her time with family and friends.
Wendy - Administration
Wendy has been one of the Lismore Diesel Centre & Coffs Harbour Diesel Service team for 15 years, beginning as a casual but then stepping up to full time in 2007.
Wendy is a farm girl and, with husband Trevor and four daughters, she raises beef cattle on her Lismore property.